i-Blog

Friday, July 07, 2006

Smile


I would consider doing injustice to myself (and my blog) if this blog did not find a place and havent said anything about a person of whom i am a fanatical devotee, and is my favorite actress till date.

Its none other than the lovely TRISHA bearing the priceless , cute and charming smile.

I have always been mesmerized by her smile,no matter how many times have I seen it.So is her striking beauty.God has gifted her with both beauty and a lovely smile.

I am so obsessed about her smile,her looks that whenever she is on screen ,my eyes remain fixed on her until she is out of the scene,no matter how mokka she would act.

More pics , format and txt updates to Follow :-))))

8 Comments:

  • Dei Sai,
    Nee intha post-a 2 years munnadi pottu irundenna, I would have appreciated. But after the Arrival of Asin, I think, u must have changed your opinion about ordinary, mundane dames in the silver screen.
    Nee enna thaan sonnalum, no match for the mallu brahmin! Enna oru pure face, charming eyes, flashing smile, the stylish walk, the childlike mallu-tamil mixed tongue.. Oh my god! She is the definition of beauty!
    Better change the religion and join the Asin fan club.
    In case u do not agree, I suggest you watch the movies M. Kumaran and Gajini.. this time with your eyes open - that helps!!!

    By Blogger Nil, at 10:45 AM  

  • Dei Sai, why silent? Talk meeeee...

    By Blogger Nil, at 6:40 AM  

  • I tell you what....the problem is you would not have seen trisha so far.

    I admit asin is beautiful...and so is my respect for your religion..

    But If you see trisha once,you would envy god and his greatness....

    what creativity has he got.You would wonder if such a beauty can ever exist in nature.

    Wear your specs and see Asin...there would be lot of difference....

    But if you see trisha with/without specs..she would always look pretty,charming,cute....and what not...

    By Blogger Kiran, at 9:42 PM  

  • Why have i not seen Thrisha da? I have seen her a lot! so whats the difference?

    By Blogger Nil, at 10:52 PM  

  • did u get a chance to see bhavana?

    By Blogger Magesh Kumar, at 8:14 AM  

  • Mahesh: Thooooooooo.. odi po!

    By Blogger Nil, at 6:34 AM  

  • Dei Nil,

    I meant to say you havent seen trisha properly with your specs on :-)

    Dei Manga Madaya Magesh,

    Shame Shame da.....

    By Blogger Kiran, at 4:20 PM  

  • Dei thenga madaya Sai,
    Unna mathiri ethanayo per trisha pinnadi sutharaanga da..
    Mavana kushbukku fans ellam kovil kattina mathiri neeyum ethavathu senji tholekkatha.
    apparom ennoda friendnu sollikavae enakku romba kashtama irukkum.
    fanatical devoteeya iru, thats ok, but atha romba realistica depict panna try pannidatha, venaam.

    By Blogger Swami, at 5:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home