i-Blog

Friday, March 31, 2006

Movies.........

For the past 4-5 months i have been marred by tamil movies.Watchin movies has become an addiction.It has indeed refrained me from doing my day-to-day activities. I would have so much to accomplish for the day after i return from my work,but when i think of 'what do i do next',the idea of watchin a movie would preempt all others.There were instances where 'Na sooouru thanni illamae oru naaall fullaaa padam paathirkaen'.I literally had my back riveted to the couch and eyes glued to the television.


I have seen every tamil movie that has released in the last 4 months that has been rated from worst to not-bad.The only reason I would attribute to this is easy access to tamil movie DVD's for rent(and of course my 'KOZHUPU').The number of movies per week would have definitely reached an unprecendented high which i would have never attained before.
I fear that someday,while i am watching TV, my eyeballs would come out of my eyes and start rolling in front of me if this is gonna continue further.I feel complacent saying 'This is my only source of entertainment'.Consequently this has left a bunch of activities in PENDING state till date.


'Ellathukkum oru mudivu irruku'..and this is it.......Yes..Me and my roomies are gonna stop renting DVD's starting this weekend, as the DVD player is travelling to india along with its owner.

Did I show any act of reformation?No Way.........we have already looked for an alternative(not another DVD player)which we are at the verge of implementation.


ippadikku,

Thirunthaathae janmam.

4 Comments:

  • Hey Sai, I think you misspelt the word 'KOZHUPU'!!
    And btw, what is that alternate form of entertainment? Are you thinking what I'm thinking? ;)

    By Blogger Swami, at 1:00 PM  

  • no no .. he isn't going that far swami!
    i think he is thinking abt getting a broadband connection at home !!(movie downloads sai???)

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:58 PM  

  • Swami,

    NOOOOOOO..........its Not !!!

    Unna mathiri pasanga kooda enga appa seraaa venaamnnu sollitaaru.

    BTW, we are getting a SKY channel Package,which provides 100+ channels out of which 19 are movie channels.It would keep us busy surfing allllllllll day.

    By Blogger Kiran, at 1:57 PM  

  • enapa etho TV nu solringa....movie channelnu solringa...onume puriala....

    By Blogger Magesh Kumar, at 5:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home