i-Blog

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Day-2 !!!!!

Well it was a quick start yesterday.Picked up a template, posted something and left it lying there.
Looking at the blog today morning,gave it a wry gesture as I did not find it impressive with the look and feel of the blog.Need to think as to what it should contain and what it should not,do i really need to change the looks,how long is it going to be before i give a facelift(arambichi oru naal koodum agalae athukulla facelift.....)to the blog .
oru Blog arambikarthakaae ivulovu prechannaiyaaaa..suthaam.
I must make sure that i do not stop with thinking....because i know me .I am known for my sombaeriness.
Pakkaalam

1 Comments:

  • dei.. nambo projectla mattum dhan da somberi... indha madhiri vetti velayla ellam oraeee surusuruppu dhan!!!

    By Blogger Baker Street, at 11:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home