i-Blog

Monday, March 13, 2006

Too much of sleep is not good for health.

The whole of saturday I was accompanied by my dear friend 'sleep'.As a result Morpheus struck me on sunday morning with a strange and horrifying dream.Let me narrate.(Just to let you know that there ll not be any smooth transitions between the scenes.Its the way i have dreamt).

The dream revolves around a college boy(not me and i am no more) and a girl who is a ghost.I do not know their names and henceforth would be referring them as Raja and Roja(Cinema pathu kaetu ponna kootathula naanum oruthaan).Raja does not know that Roja is a ghost.
I could faintly remember the lovers participating in a dance competition of an college cultural event.The preformance show was extravagant with hi-tech gadgets,flashy lights all over the stage.
Next it was the temple scene.
Raja was waiting for Roja in the middle of the pond present in the temple.In fact he was sitting in a bridge layed across the pond .The bridge had a peculiar construction.It went straight,then had a ninety degree turn and ran for few yards,again had a ninety degree turn and finally touched the other end.It was at the second ninety degree turn where Raja was waiting.Roja arrived late and spotted him waiting at the bridge.The only jeevans at the temple were raja,roja and me.

Dont ask me what were you doing there.Even i do not know what i was doing there.

Roja hesitated to walk all the way to him along the bridge as she feared falling into the water.
she looked at the bridge and all of a sudden the bridge forked,paving a hypotenuse path to where Raja was standing.
To my surprise Raja did not react to this.Immedietly switched on to the next scene,which was more spine-chilling.
The ghost has entered into the Raja's body and he had transformed into a creature which was half man and half snake(adangoyaaaaa), leaving Roja mortal.
It had grown much bigger in size,subdued Roja with a rigid clasp and then started feeding on her.(yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaak).I remained startled seeing all these.
Now here comes the most comical part of the dream. while the creature was devouring on its prey,it then turned on to me and asked me 'saaapudriyaaaaaa'.Trembling with fear i said 'illa Vaenam'.After sometime,it started chasing me.I was running all around the temple.Me and the creature were literally playing hide and seek for some time.Before being caught ,I woke up.
Moral of the post-
Too much of sleep is injurious to my health and as well as your health(as it would leave you reading this nonsense,crapy post of mine).

3 Comments:

  • Then guess we can expect a post atleast once in a week....

    By Blogger Magesh Kumar, at 5:40 PM  

  • dei, machi, I remember that in our college, whenever anybody used to eat chilli-barotta or meals or anything for that matter, you'll come and join without any open invitation.. Ana, antha ghost 'saapadariya'nu ketta pothu nee vendaamnu sollitayae... chae, enna da sai, I never expected this from you..
    Anyways, good dreaming.. innum naraya dreams ithu mathiri engalukku sollu...

    and of course, welcome to this new world of blogging..

    By Blogger Swami, at 8:52 AM  

  • Dei Perusu, ennada Kanavu ithu? Simply awesome. Just thinking that you were running aroung the temple to escape from the Ghost, I could not control my laughter!! Good running!! Appadi odi udambu ilacha thaan undu!!

    By Blogger Visu, at 4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home